Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've got nudes on my mind...

Before you start thinking that this post is going towards the wrong path, it's not the "x-rated" kind of nudes.

Lately when I'm browsing around some sites, I just can't help but be drawn to all the nude toned items. I think it's cause the color itself is just so nice to look at. It's crisp, clean, and oh so chic. Also, I think that it's just one of those shades that is extremely feminine and soft. I can't help but fall in love. Did you catch that transition into the season Fall? No? That's okay, I still love you.

As I was trying to say, fall is here and I think the nude tones will be easily carried into the season. As many of us are familiar, as the weather cools, we tend to steer towards colors that are darker. But for me, this fall season, I'm going to try to incorporate some of these lighter colored pieces into my wardrobe. I think with different accessories, these light shades can be manipulated into the fall color scheme with ease.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so drop me a line!